CSSE is seeking to hire a Communications Manager. The part-time role involves communicating with CSSE members, updating the website and other social media, publicizing the annual conference and other CSSE events, and other related activities as needed. The time commitment is approximately one to two days per week, remuneration is $9880 annually, and the person reports to the CSSE Board of Directors and Tim Howard, CSSE Director of Administration.
Tasks include writing and circulating a members’ newsletter at least four times a year, website maintenance and updates, social media management, and member communiqués from the Board of Directors. A key part of the communications portfolio is supporting and publicizing the activities of CSSE, including the annual conference and other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
• Familiarity with WordPress, InDesign, and Microsoft Office required
• Familiarity with Open Conference Systems, and Adobe Suite an asset
• Bilingualism (French/English) an asset
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining relevant skills and experience and a current CV to the Board of Directors at email@example.com. DEADLINE: 6 AUGUST 2020
For questions or further information, please contact Tim Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.