For more than 50 years, ERIC has made current and cutting-edge education-related resources easily available for research and practice. 2015 was a great year for ERIC we’re looking forward to another successful year in 2016.
Join us for a webinar to learn more about the latest developments, new projects, and future enhancements. Among the topics we will cover:
• ERIC’s current collection priorities and the types of resources added in 2015;
• Changes made to ERIC’s selection policy;
• Updates to the ERIC Thesaurus;
• New videos, archived webinars, and an infographic designed to help you get the most of out of ERIC; and
• Projects and planned improvements for 2016, including efforts to restore unreadable PDFs, improvements to the ERIC identifier field, and new hyperlinks that will connect to additional information.
Register for the webinar to find out more about these projects and how they can benefit you! If you can’t make it, sign up to be notified when an archived version of the webinar is available.
14 January 2016
2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
To register and for more information: http://eric.ed.gov/?note
Keep up-to-date with ERIC activities and releases by following ERIC on Facebook and Twitter. ERIC is an online library with nearly 1.6 million records of journal articles, reports, and books in the field of education, sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education.